Parent CouncilOctober 24, 2022
The Grosvenor School Association (GSA) is the Parent Council for Grosvenor School.
The GSA is a parent governed association whose mandate includes:
- The ABC before and after school care Program: ABC care is available before school (7:30am-9:00am) and after school (3:30pm-5:30pm). All children must be registered. ABC will be opened every day, including inservices. ABC is not opened over winter, spring and summer holidays.
- working with the school to prioritize school needs and raising funds to support them
- running numerous fun family events during the year
- enriching our school culture and community
Parent Volunteers make a difference at Grosvenor School!
All the events that the GSA runs require people’s time and effort. They just can’t occur without volunteers. Parents help to organize events as well as to volunteer on the day. Parents manage fundraisers as well as various individual projects.
GSA meetings: are held once a month in the school.
Events run by the GSA:
The GSA employs staff to lead and run:
- The Lunch Program and lunch supervision
- The ABC before and after school care Program
The GSA undertakes the following types of volunteer-run events:
- Fun Lunch
- Family Pot Luck dinners
- Peak of the Market Fundraiser
- Glenlea Plant Fundraiser
- The Class Representative system
- Winter Extravaganza (January or February)
- June Fun Fair
2022-2023 GSA Officers
Co-Chairs: Laura Matlaschewski and Kaleigh Rosenblat
Vice-Chair: Greg Grahn
Treasurer: Heather McLeod/Leslie Roy
Secretary: Christina Penner
Lunch Program Coordinator: Kaitlin Rhoden please contact at: email@example.com
Contact GSA: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to share those with us at email@example.com or come out to our monthly meetings. We look forward to working alongside you all!