Parent CouncilSeptember 22, 2023
Our 2023-2024 AGM is on Wednesday, September 20th @ 5:00pm
Our first regular meeting is Wednesday, September 27th @ 5:00 pm.
The Parent Advisory Council is a group of dedicated parents who volunteer their time to help enrich our students' school experiences. At the Annual General Meeting in May a chairperson, secretary and treasurer are elected. All parents are welcome to attend. Child care is provided free for those who need to bring their children with them. The dates of the meetings are published in the monthly newsletter and calendar.
The Parent Advisory Council:
- Discusses and provides feedback on educational policies or concerns
- Operates the lunch program
- Raises funds for school equipment and materials
- Organizes social activities such as the community barbecue
- Provides opportunities to exchange information between home and school
The Parent Advisory Council plays a vital role in the life of our school. We encourage your involvement. We are always looking for new ideas and support from our families.
"Together We Can Make A Difference"