Anywhere Anytime LearningJanuary 26, 2022
Currently there is no remote learning. Students returned to regular classes on Monday, January 17th, 2022.
Technical Support for WSD1 Devices:
Families requiring technical support for the WSD device they have borrowed from their child's school, please contact the support desk by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 204-775-0231 EXT 534.
The following tutorials related to using technology are available for students:
- Google Classroom - Student - Learning Video
- Google Drive - Step By Step Guide
- Google Profiles - Step By Step Guide
- Google Meet: WSD Instructions for Parents/Guardians
- Guardians Guide for Google Meet - from Google Teach from Home
- How to Get Kids Ready to Video-Chat for Online Classes - from Common Sense Media
- Microsoft One Drive - Step By Step Guide
- Distance Learning with Office 365: Guidance for parents and guardians
Our guidance team has put together a listing of resources to help students during remote learning: