Parent Advisory CouncilMay 15, 2023
The Parent Advisory Council is the collective voice of parents in our school that meet regularly to discuss matters affecting our school and the education of our children.
All meetings will start at 6:00PM - 7:00PM. A virtual link will be sent out to parents before meetings.
- Join us and you can voice your opinions and concerns
- Ask questions about what is happening in our school
- Get to know other parents who are committed to helping our school
- Organize and/or volunteer at school dances (2 per year)
- Discuss ideas for fundraisers to support our local economy and how to use the money raise
- Discuss traffic awareness and safety for improved safe access to school on streets and sidewalks
- Discuss ideas on how we can help our teachers, staff, students and families
- Playground improvements and long term goal setting
If you have any questions or concerns, please email the PAC (Parent Advisory Council) at email@example.com
We need your help to make a difference in our school!
Have a voice Have a vote