Anywhere Anytime LearningDecember 19, 2022
Information about Remote Learning Platforms & Tools
Families requiring technical support for the WSD device they have borrowed from their child's school, please contact the support desk by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 204-775-0231 EXT 534.
If you require support using one of the following programs or apps used by the school please check out the information below and contact your child's teacher with further questions:
- How to Log In with your Home Learning Codes - Video
- How to Log In with Your Home Learning Codes - Infosheet
- How do Students Sign in to Seesaw.pdf
Google Meet: WSD Ifnstructions for Parents/Guardians
Guardians Guide for Google Meet - from Google Teach from Home
How to Get Kids Ready to Video-Chat for Online Classes - from Common Sense Media
- How to Access Google Apps and Google Classroom for Families
- The Parents' & Guardians' Guide to Google Classroom in WSD
- Guardians Guide to Google - From Google Teach from Home
- Locate the Dreambox App on your iPad device or Dreambox on the Bookmarks for WSD on a Chromebook.
- Log in using the username and password your child's teacher has provided. If you run into problems with the login information contact your child's teacher.
- Parent Information from Raz Kids
- Log in Instructions for Families
- RazKids Login Video
- RAZ kids How to Use.pdf