New Student Registration - Non-Resident StudentsMarch 2, 2023
If you are a student living outside of the Winnipeg School Division boundaries, but would like to register at Collège Churchill High School, please do the following:
1. Refer to the Student Registration Document Check List and fill out or provide all of the following documents:
- Student Application for Registration
- School Age Non-Resident Forms
- Course Selection
- Hockey or Softball Academy Confirmation page (if applicable)
NB: Hockey and Softball Academy students should also visit the applicable Academy registration page: here for Hockey (and chose from the "Registration" drop down menu) and here for Softball.
- URIS Group B Application (if applicable)
Choice guidelines apply per the Winnipeg School Division Policy JEC - School Admissions/Schools of Choice. Acceptance for non-resident students is based on numerous factors, including program and grade request, space availability and class size.
2. Print, complete and sign all applicable documents and submit your registration to the school by email or in-person.
→ scan or take a clear digital photo of all documents
→ include all documents within one email to email@example.com
→ include subject line, “[student’s last name] Registration.”
→ drop off all documents to the Main Office at Collège Churchill High School, 510 Hay Street in Winnipeg
If you are having trouble, please contact the school via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 204-474-1301. Emails and voice messages are checked daily.
For students living within the Winnipeg School Division boundaries, please visit the Resident Students page.