School FundraisingJune 14, 2023
Here is a summary of some of the fundraising initiatives at Collège Churchill High School for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Bake sale - In support of the UNF being held in the school foyer June 16
- Bake Sale - Grad fundraiser held in the school foyer during Fine Arts Night June 8
- Art Sale - Visual Arts Fundraiser held in the senior gym June 7 and 8
- You Belong Here Bake Sale – UNESCO fundraiser, held in the school foyer Friday June 2, 2023.
- Snack Stop – Grad fundraiser, ran from October to May in the school foyer every Friday during lunch
- Simply Delicious Chocolates sale – Grad fundraiser, ongoing until June 2023
- Glenlea Greenhouse – PAC fundraiser, orders delivered May 17, 2023
- Valentine’s Day Bake Sale – Grad fundraiser, held in the school foyer on February 13 & 14, 2023
- Holiday Love Local and Honey – PAC fundraiser, orders delivered December 21, 2022
- Candy Grams – Grad fundraiser, distributed December 15 & 16, 2022
- Holiday Bake Sale – Grad fundraiser, held in the school foyer December 15, 2022
- Halloween Bake Sale – Grad fundraiser, held in the school foyer October 31, 2022
- Farm to School – PAC fundraiser, orders delivered October 6, 2022