Mission StatementDecember 13, 2021
VisionOur vision is to empower students to become responsible, productive, global citizens in the 21st century.
MissionAs a UNESCO school, we will ensure that peace is at the core of all that we do as a community by using the four pillars of learning: learning to know, learning to do, learning to be and learning to live together.
Learning to know:- Using assessment practices that support learning and support students to be agents of their own success
- Developing an awareness of vital world issues and their possible solutions
- Understanding our responsibility for the world’s environmental, economic and social sustainable development
Learning to do:- Developing students’ skills in social awareness, problem solving, communication and creativity
- Providing opportunities for student choice and voice
- Providing opportunities for students to take action to create change
- Preparing students for the challenges of the global economy through holistic learning and meaningful knowledge
Learning to be:- Nurturing students’ pursuit of academic and personal growth
- Assisting students to develop skills in critical thinking and making a commitment to peace
- Encouraging lifestyles that foster healthy minds and bodies
Learning to live together:- Promoting inclusive education
- Understanding, accepting, enhancing and celebrating diversity
- Living together in peace by reinforcing a sense of self-worth and self-confidence as well as respect for others.
Note: Input from teachers, department heads, students and CCHS parent advisory council is reflected in this document.