Booking Student Parent Teacher ConferenceFebruary 4, 2021
Please follow these instructions in order to book a meeting time with your teachers, for your Student-led Parent Teacher conferences.
- Open an internet browser like Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
- Go to this link https://goo.gl/S0g7kR and sign in with your (or your child's, if you're the parent) WSD username and password.
- Go to your teacher's Google Classroom, and click the appointment page link shared to you and your class. Alternatively, follow the link that your teacher may have also shared to you via email.
- The Google Calendar with your teacher's appointment page should open for you in another window or tab. You can use the controls as highlighted in this screenshot below to get to the dates for Student Parent Teacher conferences (Nov 19 & 20).
- Pick and click/tap an available time slot.
- In the small dialogue window that opens, verify that you've picked the right time slot, and then click 'Save'. An auto-email will be sent to both you and your teacher.
Alternate: if your parent/caregiver would like to have a phone conference instead of a Google Meet, change the location from the Google Meet link your teacher has entered, and replace it with your parent/caregiver's phone number, and then click 'Save'.
- Click the 'x' to close the small dialogue confirmation. Close the tab/window.
- Repeat this process for each teacher you and your parent/caregiver wish to conference with.
- On the days of Student Parent Teacher Conferences, go to https://meet.google.com, log in using your WSD Google account. You should see all of your upcoming conference meets here.