Special Language Credit ExamsOctober 28, 2022
FALL 2022 Special Language Credit Exams
Winnipeg School Division will be offering Special Language Credit Examinations at 6:00 p.m. on:
- Tuesday, December 13, 2022
- Wednesday, December 14, 2022
- Thursday, December 15, 2022
Exams will be held at Technical-Vocational High School, 1555 Wall Street
- Students must present their confirmation sheet upon entry into the school.
- Only the students taking the exam will be allowed admittance.
- Students can only apply for one exam per session, and must write the language and level for which they have applied.
- If a student is scheduled for two nights, the student must attend both nights (first night, for the written component and the second night, for the oral component). Examiners will provide students with an appointment date and time for the oral part of the exam after they have completed the written examination.
With the support of the school resource teacher or guidance counsellor, students are asked to complete an online registration form by: Friday, November 4, 2022
Student Registration Confirmation
Information will be sent out to schools the week of: Monday, November 28, 2022
NOTE: Registration confirmation will be sent to schools thus a school contact is REQUIRED when completing the online registration form.
REGISTRATION FORM LINKS
Students are asked to complete the online registration form by using ONE of the links below. Please review the eligibility criteria below each link to ensure you are using the correct one.
- Student lives within the Winnipeg School Division boundaries and attends a WSD School;
- Student lives within the Winnipeg School Division boundaries and does not attend a WSD School;
- Student does not live within the Winnipeg School Division boundaries and attends a WSD School.
Payments are to be made by credit card. The cost of the exam is $70.00 plus a 7% processing fee.
- Student does not live within the Winnipeg School Division boundaries and does not attend a Winnipeg School Division School.
When completing the online registration form, students shall choose ONE language and level from the list of Curriculum Based or Non-Curriculum Based languages below.
Winnipeg School Division reserves the right to cancel an exam.
Curriculum Based Languages
LEVEL: 10G, 20G, 30S, 40S
Non-Curriculum Based Languages
LEVEL: 11G, 21G, 31G, 41G
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com