Anywhere Anytime LearningSeptember 23, 2022
Teachers at Collège Churchill High School use online technology and resources to help support learning. Google Classrooms and Remind codes are listed HERE. Below is a list of tools and information on their ease of use.
If you require technical support for the WSD device you have borrowed from your child's school, please contact the support desk by email: email@example.com or by calling 204-775-0231 EXT 534.
Using a Cellular Enabled iPad to Tether to Other Devices
If you require support using one of the following programs or apps used by the school, please check out the information below and contact your child's teacher with any questions:
- How to Access Google Apps and Google Classroom for Families
- The Parents' & Guardians' Guide to Google Classroom in WSD
- Guardians Guide to Google - From Google Teach from Home
WSD Student Email
- Google Meet: WSD Instructions for Parents/Guardians
- Guardians Guide for Google Meet - from Google Teach from Home
- How to Get Kids Ready to Video-Chat for Online Classes - from Common Sense Media
- How to Log In with your Home Learning Codes - Video
- How to Log In with Your Home Learning Codes - Infosheet
- Locate the Dreambox App on your iPad device or Dreambox on the Bookmarks for WSD on a Chromebook.
- Log in using the username and password your child's teacher has provided. If you run into problems with the login information contact your child's teacher.
- Parent Information from Raz Kids
- Log in Instructions for Families
If you are interested in using any of the Library Support Services 2020 Digital Resources reach out to your teacher for your login information to access this vast list of sites including Tumblebooks, Sora, Worldbook Kids, World Book Student, EBSCO Host, Discovery Education Canada and Criterion.
My Learning at Home
My Learning at Home: a resource from Manitoba Education & Training that offers parents and caregivers a collection of online resources to support and encourage meaningful family-centered learning at all grade levels.
Wide Open School
Wide Open School: Free resources from leading education organizations to help students and families learn through the coronavirus crisis. Powered by Common Sense Media