School Registration InformationJune 9, 2022
- Application for Grade 7
- Application for Grade 8
- Application for Grade 9
- Application for Grade 10
- Application for Grade 11
- Application for Grade 12
- Application for Off Campus Programs (under 18)
- Application for Adult Student (over 18)
All applications for resident students only will be accepted conditionally until schools reopen to the public. When schools do reopen all documentation confirming the information below will be required at that time.
We strongly encourage you to consult the following documents prior to registering:
For students entering Grades 7 – 9:
For students entering Grades 10 – 12:
1. Gordon Bell High School 2022 - 2023 Handbook
2. Graduation Requirements
3. Math Information sheet
4. English Information sheet
5. Post-Secondary Requirements
6. Off-Campus Pre-Apprenticeship Programs:
- Plumbing & Pipe Trades (to consider when entering Grade 11 or 12)
- Electrical Trades Technology (to consider when entering Grade 11 or 12)
If you are unable to print or scan the form, the following information can be provided to the school by email at email@example.com or by phone at 204-774-5401. Schools are checking emails on a daily basis.
Important Information for All current Students
• Students are encouraged to speak with their teachers as well as parent(s) / guardian(s) and refer to the support documents below to assist in course selection.
• Upon completion of registration on the computer, all students will be given a printed copy of their registration package that needs to be signed and dated on every page by the parent/guardian or 18+ student.
• Please be sure to go over the address and contact info and make any changes with a pen prior to returning.
• The signed pre-registration package must be returned to the main office no later than Friday, March 11th.
• Please note that a student is not officially registered until this signed paperwork is received.
Students new to WSD:
Transfer within WSD:
For more student registration & enrolment forms, click here.
Get your signed registration form in early to improve your chances of getting the classes you want!
If you have any questions, please connect with your assigned counsellor or support Teacher:
Ms. Shams: Grades 7 & 8
Ms. Wynnobel: Rising Sun & Main Campus: Grades 9, Grades 10-12, last names A-J
Ms. Vieira: Fresh Start, New Directions, Senior Off Campus & Main Campus: Grades 10-12, last names K-Z