Student Registrations and EnrolmentOctober 23, 2023
Secretary-Treasurer’s Department Student Registrations and Enrolment Section
Temporary Resident Registration
If you have any questions about temporary resident registration, please contact by email email@example.com or by phone 204-789-0489.
The office is open 12 months of the year, excluding statutory holidays.
Please contact us for an appointment.
Every temporary resident family must provide the following documents for student registration:
- Student’s valid Visitor Record or Student Permit
- Parent/Guardian’s valid Work Permit or Student Permit
- If parent/guardian is here on a Student Permit proof of enrolment in classes for the current school year
- To qualify for a tuition-fee exemption, courses must be at the post-secondary level and at least six months in length
- Student parent’s/guardian’s passports
- Student’s birth certificate (English translation is preferred)
- Proof of address
Non-resident Nursery Students
Non-resident students are not allowed to access the WSD Nursery program without paying a non-resident fee. The fee is payable by the parent/legal guardian. Please contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 204-789-0489 for fees and procedure.
If a student registers and begins a Nursery program in September as a resident but moves outside of WSD during the school year, fees are payable for the remainder of the school year (effective from the move date). Please contact non-resident clerk at 204-789-0489, or by email to email@example.com. (Note: The age to register for Nursery is 4 years old by December 31 of the year attending)
For information on our International Education Program, please see the link to the International Education Program website. You can contact the International Education Program at 204-789-8086 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Students website: www.winnipegsd.ca/wsdinternational
- Application Form for Transfer to a School of Choice.pdf
- Application for Registration of School-Age Non-Resident Student.pdf
- Request for Non-Resident Indigenous Student.pdf
- Application for Non-Resident Adult (21 years of age and over OR graduated).pdf
- WSD Nursery Letter - Fillable
- Tuition Fee Rate.pdf