Skip to main content

Student Records

September 1, 2023

Former students can obtain copies of their student records of marks from Winnipeg School Division:

  • For students who last attended WSD schools after June 30, 1993: 
      • Please contact the office of the last school attended
  • For students who last attended WSD schools before June 30, 1993:  
      • Please complete a request form and contact Library Support Services. Click here for more information.

Students needing official transcripts for university or college admissions can contact Manitoba Education for a complete High School Record of Marks.

Classroom Registers

Contact the Provincial Archives of Manitoba to view classroom registers up to and including the 1967/68 school year.

Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm

Please call ahead at 204-945-3971 to ensure that registers are available and on site at the time of the visit.

Information for all other records

Additional records not available through Library Support Services and/or Winnipeg School Division can be found below:

Marks/Credits and/or Official Transcripts

(Statement of High School Marks) 

Contact Manitoba Education:

General Equivalency Diploma (GED)

Contact Manitoba Education:

Medical/Health Records

Contact Manitoba Health:

  • Within Winnipeg call 204-786-7101
  • From outside Winnipeg call 1-800-392-1207

Immunization Records

Contact Winnipeg Regional Health Authority (WRHA):

Back to top