Community Use of SchoolsAugust 10, 2021
Winnipeg School Division buildings may be booked for Community Use on weekdays (between 6:00 pm and 10:00 pm) and on weekends during the school year.
- Permit Application for Community Use of Schools.pdf
- Permit Application for use of School Grounds.pdf
- Permit Application for use of School or Grounds for Filming.pdf
- Policy KG (Community Use of School)
- Rental Fees
- Permits Terms and Conditions
- Facility Availability
ApplicationAll applications must be completed in full including a roster of all participants. Please submit all applications a minimum of 10 working days prior to the dated required.
Submit permits by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By fax 204-774-6406
or mail to:
1395 Spruce Street
WSD facilities are given on a first come first serve basis, with the needs of the group in mind and the authority of the principal to use their school.
Please notify the division at time of requesting permit, if accessibility arrangements, and particulars, are required.