Principal's MessageSeptember 7, 2023
Hello Machray Community,
My name is Daniel Braga and I am excited and happy to be continuing as the Principal at Machray School. We are an elementary school serving a diverse population of students in Nursery to Grade 6. We are located in the Inner City with approximately 30 staff members.
Our staff are dedicated to providing a welcoming and learning environment. This is guided by are our three pillars: Be Respectful, Be Responsible and Be Safe. We want every student to know their importance and value.
We have a great many things planned this year and hope that you the parents and guardians will take advantage of them. This includes volunteering, participating in school events and being a partner in your child’s learning.
We are proud part of the Machray community and very much look forward to continuing our positive relationships with students, parents/guardians and all community members.
- To strengthen instructional and assessment practices for all students.
- To improve academic, behavioral support and mental health services for all students.
- To strengthen and enhance Education for Sustainable Development.
- To integrate the Indigenous perspective in learning.
- To improve attendance rates.
If you have any questions regarding registrations, programming or any other concerns please do not hesitate to give us a call. I look forward to meeting you.
Daniel Braga, Principal