Inclusion Support ServicesOctober 18, 2016
Winnipeg School Division provides appropriate educational programming for all students through a continuum of supports and services and a philosophy of inclusion. All of our schools are committed to providing inclusive, safe and caring places for learning.
To support this commitment, our divisional Inclusive, Safe and Caring School Framework is intended to:
- Ensure all students have equal access to education;
- Facilitate continuous improvement and high achievement for all students in inclusive settings;
- Apply proactive and responsive strength-based practices that contribute to the learning, mental health and social/emotional well-being and safety of students;
- Build capacity of all school staff by providing professional development and additional learning opportunities in the areas of safe schools and inclusion;
- Engage parents, education partners, and communities in decisions around education.
If you have any further questions please contact:
Inclusion Support Services
665 Beresford Avenue
Telephone (204) 774-4525
Fax (204) 775-6245