School Registration InformationJune 10, 2022
The Winnipeg Adult Education Centre is now accepting student applications for the 2022/2023 school year. Students interested in applying can do so in the following ways:
- Online: please complete the 2022-23 Registration Form (Fillable) and email it directly to the school (firstname.lastname@example.org). *When you are done filling out the form, click "Save As" in the bottom right corner of page 4. When the print dialogue box pops up, choose "Save As PDF" in the drop down to select the destination.
- In Person: visit the Winnipeg Adult Education Centre at 310 Vaughan St. between the hours of 8:30 am - 3:00 pm, Monday to Friday. Note: the school has limited hours during July and August. Please phone ahead: 204-947-1674.
If you are unable to fill the form online, you can print this 2022-23 Registration Form (Printable) and submit it to the school. Alternatively, the following information can be provided to the school by email at email@example.com or by phone at 204-947-1674.
- Student's legal full name
- Date of birth
- Sex (as indicated on birth certificate or equivalent documentation)
- Citizenship (Immigration documentation will be required)
- Current school attended
- Current address
- Primary phone number
- Email address
- Name of legal guardian and relationship to student
- Does student live with guardian(s) as identified (custody orders are required)
Transfer within WSD:
- Student name
- Division student number (as shown on report card)
- Current school
- New address (if current address changing)
- Updated contact information (name, phone number, email)
Please contact the school directly as Schools of Choice guidelines apply as per the Winnipeg School Division Policy JEC - School Admissions/Schools of Choice. Acceptance is based on numerous factors including program and grade request, space availability and class size.