AdministrationJuly 21, 2022
Partnership in Education
Mulvey School is a historical elementary school, which is currently located at the corner of Wolseley Avenue and Maryland Street. First opened in 1884, the teachers and staff have been advocates of child-centred programming and instruction. The school is named for Major Stuart Mulvey, an Irish educator and member of the first Winnipeg School Board.