Mission StatementJuly 15, 2022
Dufferin School Mission Statement
Every student at Dufferin Elementary School enjoys the inherent right to a high quality, anti-racist and equity-centered education and every member of the Dufferin Family comprised of school, home and community is committed to providing such an education every day of the year.
- strive for and achieve academic and behavioural excellence
- embrace and include the knowledge and experiences that children and families share to build a global community
- build and sustain relationships as proactive partners in the education of our children.
- use the Equity-Centred checklist “Looking and Listening for Equity” to ensure that our curriculum is rich, rigorous and relevant at all times.
- develop and maintain personal and community safety
- respect ourselves, each other and our environment.