Children's Heritage FundApril 13, 2021
To donate on-line with credit card:
The Children's Heritage Fund is a registered charity that gratefully accepts donations to help enhance the educational experiences of students who attend schools in the Winnipeg School Division. View some of the projects supported by Children's Heritage Fund by clicking on a date shown under Children's Heritage Fund Approved Projects.
Tax receipts issued for donations of $10 and greater.
For more information, please call 204-775-0231.
Your support can:
- Help sponsor an artist in the classroom to work directly with children;
- Provide multicultural and cultural enrichment activities for students;
- Help children enjoy nature at a day camp or on an overnight camping trip.
It's your choice. You can target your tax-deductible donation:
- for a specific school;
- for specialized equipment;
- for multicultural and cultural enrichment
- for outdoor education, including field and camping trips.
To donate by cash or cheque:
Please make your cheque payable to:
"The Children's Heritage Fund"
1577 Wall Street East
Winnipeg, MB R3E 2S5