School Registration InformationJanuary 13, 2023
Our school will begin to accept student applications for the 2023-2024 school year on February 1, 2023. Entry points to the French Immersion program include Nursery (children born in 2019), Kindergarten (children born in 2018) and up to December of grade 1. After these entry points, children must have been previously enrolled in a French Immersion or Français school to attend.
Please fill out the Student Application for Registration form, print and sign and then email it directly to the school.
All applications for resident students will be accepted conditionally until the school receives all the documentation confirming the information below.
If you are unable to print or scan the form, the following information can be provided to the school by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 204-488-3569.
Students new to WSD:
- Student's legal full name
- Date of birth
- Sex (as indicated on birth certificate or equivalent documentation)
- Citizenship (Immigration documentation will be required)
- Current school attended
- Current address
- Primary phone number
- Email address
- Name of legal guardian and relationship to student
- Does student live with guardian(s) as identified (custody orders are required)
Transfer within WSD:
- Student name
- Division student number (as shown on report card)
- Current school
- New address (if current address changing)
- Updated contact information (name, phone number, email)
Please contact the school directly as Schools of Choice guidelines apply as per the Winnipeg School Division Policy JEC - School Admissions/Schools of Choice. Acceptance is based on numerous factors including program and grade request, space availability and class size.